Being a First Time Home Buyer is exciting and can be overwhelming.
Here are some Tips to help you maneuver the process.
- Pay off all Debt and create an Emergency Fund.
- Determine how much house you will be able to afford.
- Save for your Down Payment
- Save for the Closing Costs
- Get Preapproved for a Loan
- Find an Agent to help you with the process. I can be a lot to handle
- Determine the area where you want to live
- Go see several home showings and open houses.
- When you find that perfect home, make a competitive offer (within your budget)
- Prepare for the Closing.
Let’s get started. Your first home is a really big purchase. You want to have a Realtor in your corner. Realtors are experienced in making the purchase of your home run more smoothly. A Realtor will help navigate the process. A Realtor will assist in making sure everything is done properly. There will be an inspection, appraisal and negotiations. A Real Estate Professional will take that pressure off of your shoulders and will see the process all the way to the closing.